We are looking for fitness and wellness oriented individuals to work in an exciting out-patient setting. Individuals seeking employment with BioMetrix need to be good communicators and be team oriented. Our staff works together to help our clients achieve success in the areas of fitness and nutrition. Knowledge of anti-aging techniques are helpful, but not mandatory. Our business consists of a medical weight loss practice, anti-aging practice, fitness center, as well as other areas of wellness and therapies. Our main goal is to add professionals who have an interest and/or experience in anti-aging and weight loss. Our patient programs involve fitness, nutrition, BHRT, hormone optimization, and other anti-aging therapies. We do a full hormone and fitness evaluation on patients who are tired, have a low libido, and are fatigued. We work with our patients, and totally rejuvenate their health and fitness threw our BioMetrix program. We instruct patients on diet, fitness, and help the patient optimize their hormone levels. We work to help patients wean themselves off of medications and to improve their health and vitality. If you are interested in a career with BioMetrix, please read the following job descriptions below. If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply for a position with BioMetrix, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Personal Trainer/Fitness Consultant
- Understand the needs of the client and plan the workout routine accordingly.
- Choose correct set of exercises for the client.
- Demonstrate exercises and ensure client is performing exercises correctly.
- Explain the effects of particular exercises to the client.
- Ensure that the exercise equipment is in good condition.
- Motivate the client to achieve the set fitness goals.
- Be punctual and ensure that the designed workout routine is followed properly.
- Design a rehabilitation program in case the client suffers from some injury.
- Provide nutrition and fitness tips to the client to enhance the workout program
Education and Experience
- B.S in Kinesiology or Exercise Physiology. If not a degree, then a minimum of 6 years personal training experience.
- Applicants are required to have CPT or CSCS certification from any of the following associations: NSCA, ACSM, NASM, NSC, NCSF, NFPT, ACE, CI, SIEP, ASFA, and ISSA. Other certifications in Nutrition, F.I.I.T Exercise System, and group fitness is a plus, but not necessary.
- Applicant should be open to continuing education and medical training.
- Must be able to analyze and test the physical condition of the client, design workout programs to the needs of the client based on doctor’s diagnosis. Once the workout program is designed, must be able to track the daily progress record and analyze accordingly.
Assist the R.N., L.V.N., and the clinical staff in performing their duties and carrying on the necessary functions required in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Prepare patient for examination.
- Note brief history or the reason for visit in the patient’s chart.
- Take and record height, weight, and blood pressure, pulse rate, respiration, temperature.
- Assist the clinical staff in completing examination and procedures as instructed.
- Take health history for prenatal and family planning patients.
- Completely fill out lab slips and other forms, when necessary.
- Administer medications and injections as ordered.
- Follow universal precautions to protect self and patients.
- Assist the medical staff in patient education and family planning counseling.
- Stock exam rooms with supplies.
- Complete MA Performance Criteria training sheet.
- Interpret for the clinical staff when necessary, “Spanish/English”.
- Under direction of the nurse or provider in charge, responsible for medical supplies and cleaning of the medical instruments and equipment.
- Provide HIV/Antibody counseling in accordance with established protocols and in compliance with State and Federal requirements.
- Obtain laboratory samples and complete paper work as ordered by the provider.
- Any other duties or responsibilities the clinical staff may assign from time to time and when the need arises.
- Ability to relate to the public regardless of racial, ethnic and economic status
Education, and Experience:
- Must have thorough education or training in the basics of medical terminology.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish may be required
- 1-3 years’ experience as medical assistant.
- Ability to work with clinical staff and handle pressure from more than one provider.
- Commitment to concepts of preventive health care programs and team approach
- Ability to learn about patients and their problems
- Phlebotomy drawing certificate may be required.
- Must have a Venipuncture Certificate or equivalent
- Must have a current CPR Certificate
- Must have successfully completed and graduated from a medical assistant program.
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone, as well as in person. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers. Must be able speak and write English and Spanish.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering the building
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with inquiries from the public and customers
- Ensures location of staff during business hours
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize meetings
- Maintain the reception area
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills